Mildred Street, Beddau, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Map and satellite picture of area.
- 3 Bedroom mid-terrace unfurnished house, 2 double one single.
- Council Tax Band B.
- Master bedroom 4100mm X 3400mm.
- Single Bedroom 2600mm X 3200mm, fitted wardrobe.
- 2nd double Bedroom 2800mm X 4000mm, fitted wardrobe housing combi-boiler.
- Fully double glazed.
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Hot water from combi boiler for how water on demand.
- Fitted kitchen with ample storage space.
- Fridge and Freezer.
- gas hob and oven.
- Vacant space and plumbing for dish washer.
- Outhouse equipped with washing machine and dryer.
- Carpets, tiles and lino flooring for modern easy care life-style.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Secure paved rear garden. Garage for additional storage. Rear lane access.
- Through Lounge/Diner. Lounge with French-doors opening into rear garden.
- Lounge 3900mm X 3900mm.
- Diner 3900mm X 3900mm.
- Nearest primary school is Ysgol G.G. Castellau in Ffordd Castellau CF38 2AA.
- Nearest secondary school is Bryncelynnog Comprehensive School in Penycoedcae Road CF38 2AE, Tel 01443 203411.
You would be about 5 minutes walk from the Miners Arms.
It is very conveniently located near family activity centres: The Merlin Castle Play Centre at Unit 17 Ely Valley Industrial Estate CF72 9DZ; lakeside Farm Park in Bridgend CF35 6EN; the beautiful Dyffryn Gardens in Dyffryn CF5 6Su.
For the sporty moments you have the Taff Ely Indoor Bowls Club at Gelliwastad Road, and the Llantwit Fardre Sports Centre for the younger at heart.