Cardiff CF3 4FD
Newport Road, Rumney, Cardiff
Map and satellite picture of area.
Bus Routes - 30, 45, 49, 50, 56, 101, 102, X16, X17, X46
Nearest stops: Carpenters Arms. For Bus Timetable CLICK HERE
An on-line public transport aid to plan your trip locally and nationally using any or all forms of public transport.
- Ground floor 1 good sized double bedroomed flat
- Spacious lounge with real wood block floor
- Conservatory/Dining area with view into communal garden
- Shower room. Electric shower for hot water on demand.
- Fitted kitchen with ample storage space, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, free standing gas hob and oven.
- Carpets and tiled flooring for modern easy care life-style
- Gas Central Heating
- Good communal gardens
- Off street parking to rear.
- Easy access to M4, City Centre and Newport
- On main bus route to City Centre
- 2 minute walk to local shops on Newport Road, Post Office and 5 minutes to Leisure Centre
- Nearest major supermarkets: Sainsbury and Lidl on Colchester Avenue, Tesco Extra on Rover Way, Pengam
- 3 mins walk to children's playground and playing fields.
- 5 mins walk to Eastern Leisure Centre with pool and many other recreational facilities.
AVAILABLE MAY 08 Photographs of Flat and Amenities
Find out more on Rumney and Llanrumney
Protect yourself against theft and accidental damage to your possessions and landlords property. Receive an on-line quote from Endsleigh. See how much you can save on a wide range on insurance cover including Tenant Contents, Car, Travel and Bike Insurance.