Wentloog Close, Rumney, Cardiff
Map and satellite picture of area.
Bus Routes - 30, 44, 45, 49, 50, 56, 101, 102, X16, X17, X46
Nearest Stops: Wentloog Road, Carpenters Arms on Newport Road.
Route Map & Time Table
First floor flat in suburb of Cardiff. Located in a very quiet cul-de-sac. The flat is designed for the modern lifestyle. Laminated floors to bedrooms, hall and lounge. Fitted kitchen with modern conveniences. Allocated parking. Communal rear garden with rotary clothes line. Close to amenities and conveniences. 3 minutes walk to local primary schools and 15 minutes to secondary schools on Newport Road.There are leisure centre, parks and childrens playgrounds nearby.
- First floor 2 double bedroomed flat
- Spacious lounge with laminated floor
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath. Hot water from electric immersion tank.
- Fitted kitchen with ample storage space, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine,, electric hob and oven.
- laminated floors to hall and lounge for modern easy care life-style
- Electric Storage Heating
- Good communal gardens
- Off street parking to front of flats.
- Easy access to M4, City Centre and Newport
- Near main bus route to City Centre
- 3 minute walk to local shops on Newport Road, Post Office and Leisure Centre
- Nearest major supermarkets: Sainsbury and Lidl on Colchester Avenue, Tesco Extra on Rover Way, Pengam
- 5 mins walk to children's playground and playing fields.
- 5 mins walk to Eastern Leisure Centre with leisure pool and many other recreational facilities.
- Residents' Parking Bays
Find out more on Rumney and Llanrumney
Protect yourself against theft and accidental damage to your possessions and landlords property. Receive an on-line quote from Endsleigh. See how much you can save on a wide range on insurance cover including Tenant Contents, Car, Travel and Bike Insurance.