Heol Mynydd Bychan
Heol Mynydd Bychan, Heath, Cardiff
Map and satellite picture of area.
Bus Routes - 27A, 27B, 86
Nearest Stops: Caerphilly Road 27A,27B, Maes-y-Coed Road 86. For Bus Timetable CLICK HERE
An on-line public transport aid to plan your trip locally and nationally using any or all forms of public transport.
5 Minutes walk from Birchgrove Railway Station on Caerphilly Road.
Recently built 3 bedroom end of link town-house in a suburb of Cardiff particularly popular with young professionals.
Stunning decoration and immaculately presented. Luxurious amenities giving you a truly modern lifestyle. Fully furnished and with carpets and lino for easy care. Fitted kitchen with modern conveniences. Off street parking for 1 car. Ideal for 3 professionals sharing!!
Enclosed rear garden for children to play safely at home and side access. Great for summer barbeques. Garden Shed for convenient storage of barbeque in winter.
Close to local shopping on the corner of Ty-glas Road and Caerphilly Road as well the corner of of Maes-y-Coed Road and Caerphilly Roads.
5 minutes walk to local primary schools: Ton Yr-Ywen Primary School. Secondary School nearby is Llanishen High School.
Pleasant Pubs nearby are The Birchgrove, The Nine Giants, Three Arches, Ty Glas.
Easy to drive to Cardiff, Newport and Caerphilly City centres, A48, A470, M4, UHW Heath Hospital
- Fully furnished 3 double bed-roomed house. Available NOW
- Gas Central heating
- 3 Gorgeous Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with over bath shower on First Floor
- Shower room on Second Floor
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Beautiful Lounge with French Doors into Garden
- Fully Fitted kitchen with Washing machine, Fridge/Freezer, Gas hob/Electric oven, ample storage
- Garden with lane access to side of house
- 2 minutes walk to local Lidl Supermarket, 10 minutes to Morrisons Supermarket
- Ton-yr-Ywen Primary School is 5 minutes walking distance
- Local Secondary schools are Llanishen High, Whitchurch High and Cardiff High Schools
- For the health and fitness conscious, Fitness First is about 10 minutes walk away and Llanishen Leisure Centre is about 15 minutes walk
- Excellently positioned for travel by car, bus and train
Find out more on Heath area..
|Part of the L-shaped work area in the Kitchen|
|Kitchen designed to make good use of Available space.|
|Looking into Lounge from Rear Garden|
|Looking at House from Enclosed Rear Garden|
|Attractive Family Bathroom|
|Bath with Over Bath Shower|
|Lovely Second Double Bedroom|
|Well presented Second Bedroom|
|Good Storage in Shower Room|
|Delightful Third Double Bedroom|
|View showing Door to Walk-in Wardrobe|